S.S. No. 1 Russell
R.C.S.S. No. 1 Russell et No. 12 Winchester
École des Ste Martyrs Canadiens
Cette école était construit en 1897.
S.S. No. 2 Russell
The Russell Village school was built on concession 3, Lot 11 in 1844. A second school was built on the site of Scotiabank. After it burned down, a third school was built on the same site. A fourth school was built on the site of the present day Russell Public School.
R.C.S.S. No. 2 Russell
120 Mill St., Russell
S.S. No. 3 North Russell
456 North Russell Road, Russell
A total of 595 pupils attended North Russell School between 1895 and 1964. After being vacant for a few years, it was used as a hall by the North Russell Women’s Institute until 1983. It is now a private residence owned by Joanne Ford.
R.C.S.S. No. 4 Russell
École du rang Saint-Guillaume
U.S.S. No. 5 Russell & No. 16 Osgoode - Marvelville School
3815 Gregoire Rd., Russell
Schooling first began near Marvelville when immigrants from Scotland settled in the area in 1835. A log school was erected in 1847. The Public school Trustees of Union School Section No. 5 Russell and No. 16 Osgoode purchased ½ acre for $75 from Allan Fader’s property in 1910. A brick building was erected to replace the former school across the creek. It closed as a school in 1965 and is now the Marvelville Community Centre.
R.C.S.S. No. 5-9 Russell