S.S. No. 1 North Burgess & No. 2 Bathurst
513 Upper Scotch Line Rd., Perth
Built in 1856, this stone structure served as a schoolhouse in North Burgess Township until 1968. The building, now owned by the adjacent cemetery, still contains original wooden desks, a Union Jack flag, old textbooks and some school registers dating back to 1924.
S.S. No. 3 Bathurst - Glen Tay School
S.S. No. 4 Bathurst - Dewitt's Corners School
U.S.S. No. 6 Drummond & No. 6 Bathurst
This union school was located at E1/2 Lot 24 Con. 4 Bathurst on land purchased from James White in 1874. The first teacher was Sarah Lever and the last were Mr. Phillips Shirley Peters when the school closed in 1967.